• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

STAR Suspension contact info

Marc A

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 nytro xtx
I have a 2009 nytro xtx with stock suspension other than billet idler wheels and axle (from previous owner). I am looking into going with a 43+1 mountain tech front end and thought it would be a good idea to get the star suspension mod for the skid, aswell as have all my shocks rebuilt/revalved/resprung. However I hear Robert is the guy to talk to at star suspension, But I can't find the company or any contact info anywhere? Please post if someone has Roberts contact info? thanks so much

they are in quebec canada and not a site sponsor so odds are you will not find the phone # on here. some one might be able to pm it to you.

Robert V Cell
819-849-7858
Good luck. A bud in NH actually drove to his shop in Canada and picked up a kit this summer because he went dark. Eventually he does reply but it can be a struggle as this is a side business for him. He's a good guy and the kit rocks.

Hey guys, I hate to bring this up again. What is the heavier Ski Doo spring you replace the OEM front rear suspension spring with when you put the Star Suspension in? I have a 2011 Apex XTX.

Back