• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Starter Relay 06 Apex

Utah Stilley

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder MTX, Hurricane 270 tune, Hurricane exhaust.
2007 Apex Mtn VE tunnel, Bender rear mount turbo, Shockwave secondary, Power Comander5 W/ Auto Tune.
2007 Phazer Mountain Lite
I lost the starter relay on my Apex and im waiting on a new one in the mail. I have one off ov my old RX1 are the y interchangable. the only difference i see ic the fuses are 30 rather than 10 amp. if so this would get me through the weekend.

Yes, the relays can interchange, as long as the pin locations are the same. The relay will handle different loads, the 10amp vs 30 is the load for the circuit, and not the relay. The relay should handle a 30 amp just fine.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I hope someone reply’s on this old post but, I have a 2004rx1mtx my starter relay has bin clicking so I got one off a buddy but it was from a nytro with 10amp fuses mine came with 30amp, I put the relay in and it started, the gauges were going crazy(turning on and off) so I shut it off and it wouldn’t restart, checked fuse and it blew…if I was to put the 30amps in that relay would that be fine? I know it was hooked up right, I did some research to see it being installed.

Back