• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock exhaust or Hauck?

that hauck is good i have it on my rage i like it i dont find it loud but im young and we all know how loud young guys like there stuff ;)!

well i ran mine and it chewed a hole threw the pipe...and i had to replace it. so i would suggest not runnin studs with this pipe...and the same on my dads 04 rx1 with a hauck pipe

check ur pipe then....and u will have a bunch of scratch marks in it...unless i bottom out a little more than everybody else

I have a few scratches on mine. If you run your track loose, the studs will hit the exhaust. Remove the studs from the center and your good to go. I just love the sound of this pipe and weight difference.

the hauck pipe does sound good, i have personally heard pimps and his dads, both sound great... they have that low growl to them, not like the tinny sound of the whitknuckle....

my choice would be either the hauck or the excell for sound.... (i like the looks of the excell the best, but very pricey, that is on my wish list for my attak)

i agree..I have a hauck exhaust on my rx-1...It sounds awesome..the studding hasn't been a problem either....as long as you rivet slides on top of your tunnel protection. It gives it a little bit more clearance for your studs! :yam:

Back