• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stock limiter strap setting 07 attak

limiter

My 07 came top hole. LOOSE I am not sure the dealers set these sleds up
at the time of sale.I think they should take the time to show you or at least set the sled up for you. My sled is still not set up right for my style
of riding or my weight.Buy what I have been reading a 300 lb. man cannot
obtain proper setting without spending a bunch of money and tearing sled apart redoing everything.I believe the dealers should tell the customers
this before they sell you the sled.Also if I buy another sled you can bet the farm it will be set up for me at the dealers expense or no sell.

THANKS GARY. PS I feel better I have been wanting to say this for awhile.

i have had good luck with going up one hole on limiter strap, from the center position which is #3 hole, now at #2 hole, less wear on hyfax and the ski's down lift as much

SharkAttak said:
i have had good luck with going up one hole on limiter strap, from the center position which is #3 hole, now at #2 hole, less wear on hyfax and the ski's down lift as much

You mean hole #4 (#1 being the losest #6 being the tightest)?

Daranello said:
SharkAttak said:

You mean hole #4 (#1 being the losest #6 being the tightest)?

yes, i'm sorry #1 being the loosest to #4, i was going from top, isn't there only 5 holes total?

Back