• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Multi rate big boy springs setup

rkkoeb

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
None right now
I just upgraded to a multi rate big boy spring and look for what my springs sage/compression setting should be. I know stock was 45-55MM compression when I sit on the seat. What should the big boy spring be set at?

I just upgraded to a multi rate big boy spring and look for what my springs sage/compression setting should be. I know stock was 45-55MM compression when I sit on the seat. What should the big boy spring be set at?

I would think it would be the same set in, its all based on your weight.

Perfect thanks for the help. Can anyone tell me what hole location on the limiter strap is stock?

Perfect thanks for the help. Can anyone tell me what hole location on the limiter strap is stock?

I would set that for ski pressure but the best is to pull it up so that all the track contacts at the same time when you grab the rear of the sled and slowly lower it to the ground. That make sense?

Back