• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stock windsheild??

ottercreeks

Extreme
Could someone please tell me the hight om the stock windsheild on the 06 Rage and Vector er??

mid at 13.75"
OR
tall at 15.50"

thanks in advance

i am not positive, but i think they are tall. i changed my wifes 05 vector to a mid height and it was shorter than the stock one, but im not sure if the stocker is tall or in between the two sizes

i believe its the 13.75, cuz there is a 15.5 which is a tall and then there is the huge bastard and thats 18.75 which is xtall. i think short is 10 and nytro is like .5 to the negative cuz it does nothing for wind protection

I think the stocker on the Rage and Vector is between the Mid and Tall windshields they have in the book.
I have been looking at getting a different winshield for my sled, but don't wanna lose the wind protection that my stock one provides. The mid is shorter than mine, and the talls are taller than mine...I think.

Back