• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stolen Nytro

MUDDER

Veteran
I had my Nytro stolen from The Bush Co in Dwight Ontario last might. we went in for dinner came out and it was gone. The key is in my pocket. Looks like they pulled it out with another sled towed it down to the lake and loaded it in a truck. Man I'm pissed. There were new Etech XRS's in the parking lot my buddies new 2011 Rush 800 was parked right behind it. It was the only Yamaha in the parking lot.

MUDDER said:
I had my Nytro stolen from The Bush Co in Dwight Ontario last might. we went in for dinner came out and it was gone. The key is in my pocket. Looks like they pulled it out with another sled towed it down to the lake and loaded it in a truck. Man I'm pissed. There were new Etech XRS's in the parking lot my buddies new 2011 Rush 800 was parked right behind it. It was the only Yamaha in the parking lot.

Sorry to hear that man. Insured I hope.

If you have any pics you should post them, guys can keep an eye out for if. Sorry for your loss.

40TH FX NYTRO said:
If you have any pics you should post them, guys can keep an eye out for if. Sorry for your loss.

Also post this in the Ont section of freedomsledder.com and ontarioconditons.com. The more that know the better.

Sorry to hear.

Sorry about the sled.

Pics would be good and as Irv said post it at those sites as well.

Back