• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Super Shield pics

windshield

I just put a super shield on my 08 nytro with the flairs,put about 250 miles on the other day. not sure if i like it or not the thing is huge, i dont know how to put pics on here they were never the right size. jeff i still can see over it i am 6ft tall, wind hit me on the top of the helmet.

i bought this tall one before the super came out

Attachments

• nytro.jpg
    nytro.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 134
i have the tall one on my sled too. Cuz mom wanted to ride with dad while i take care of the new baby... i think it looks terrible but i guess for wind protection you gotta make some sacrifices... ugly tho. cant imagine the super shield would look ne better.

I have the super shield on my Nytro and it works great. I will post a couple pictures tonight for you all. I had to buy new side deflectors also. I have the factory windshield and side deflectors if anyone needs them? :Rockon:

I am going to try to post pictures of the super shield. I could not see it in the camera while taking the pictures. Did not work will try again tomorrow.

Why

Every time I try to download a picture is says empty file? Will someone post it here for me. I have a awesome picture. What e-mail address can I send it too for posting. Please :Rockon: Still waiting??

No one wants to see the super shield?? Must be a pain in the #*$&@ to post pictures here? There has been 15 views since I asked someone to help me post my picture :o|

This will often do this to me as well. Keep trying it, or even better get a free photobucket account for posting pictures on this site.

http://photobucket.com/

PM me for email address and I can post it for you.

It sounds like you're not attaching the file properly.

When posting a reply to a thread, you click on the "Add an attachment" button below, then you click the "Browse" button, find your picture and click on the file, then click "Add attachment" button, and then submit your post.

Hope that helps.

Back