• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

T-fitting for carb fuel inlet. Where can I get new ones 2005 RX1

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 Yamaha RX1 Mountain
My Yamaha mechanic says these are rotted. The microfiche doesn't even show them. I believe he said there are 2 or 4 of them. Any hope?

You will most likely need to contact someone like Travis at Barn of Parts (site sponsor) who parts out Yamaha snowmobiles and I'll bet he has an rack of carbs of an RX-1 that he could hook you up. Actually, I may be able to as well if he doesn't have any as I buggered the threads up on one of my pilot jets years back and ended up purchasing a used carb rack for my RX-1. I kept the old rack for parts and will check tonight to see if I have those T; I suspect I do so let me know if Travis does not have any.

https://www.barnofparts.com/

Just for clarification purposes, are you referring to the T in the red circle or the blue circle?
Capture.JPG

My Yamaha mechanic says these are rotted. The microfiche doesn't even show them. I believe he said there are 2 or 4 of them. Any hope?
Not sure if info is still good due to age but these are mentioned in the 2004 powerlaunch tech update book.it states they are not available seperately&if broken have the dealer contact their rta.again this is from 04 book so may no longer apply but may be worth a shot to pass on to your dealer.apparently they also get broken when trying to remove hoses so they may be a brittle part&would be best if you could obtain new

Found them. 2005 Venture Star Yamaha motorcycle has the same fittings with gaskets and you can still order them. I have no idea why the snowmobile doesn't show a part no.

Found them. 2005 Venture Star Yamaha motorcycle has the same fittings with gaskets and you can still order them. I have no idea why the snowmobile doesn't show a part no.
That's good info&very glad they are still available.will definitely wanna right that info down in my book thanks

I'm probably overlooking, but I can't find the T in the 2005 V Star parts. Did you write it down by chance?

Back