• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Taller windshield for 2010 vector ltx

Erroll

looking for feed back on a taller windshield for my vector for cold weather. Yamaha or aftermarket?

There is one ... i saw it on a sled in a showroom not sure if it was yamaha or another brand, It had struts that went down to those plastic pins (beside the fuel tank) to hold it up , It was kinda funkey looking but i am sure it worked well

Be aware most of Yamaha Tall windshields made in the last few years have poor fit around headlights. If anyone knows of a quality aftermarket tall shield please let us know. studdog

Not positive, but thought I saw a TALL windy posted in the "parts for sale" section. Can't remember if it was 2 stroke or 4 stroke side though. (Been looking at way to many posts this weekend) LOL

Personally, I got myself a TALL windshield for my 08 Vector. It was a second and came without the supports and have never had any trouble with it over flexing. Only thing is the holes are there for the supports.

Back