• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking For 2010 Oil Change Guide?

Mochaboy

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Phazer fx
Hi all I'm looking to purchase a 2010 Vector RS with 2k miles. I was wondering if there are any guides on how to change the oil? Maybe a service manual for the 2010 model year?

if you be come a ty vip member, one of the moderators can get you a copy of the service manual for your sled.

otherwise there should be a how to posted up in a sticky thread at the top of the rs forumn home page that will point you in the right direction. it is not that bad a job to do.

Thank you. What years does the 2010 RS span? For example my 07 phazer goes from 2007-2010

All the years of the phazer never changed, so the process to maintain/service it have never changed.

The vector changed displacement, but the oil change procedure is the same for all of the three holers, it's just a matter of finding the filter location and it's access panel.

Just an FYI, but you can find the steps on how to change the oil via Yamaha's Owners Manual link

OM.JPG

I'd still consider becoming a VIP to help support the site and yes, one of the perks is having access to the service manual. ;)!

Back