• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tallest seat for RX1

steve 05 RX-1 said:
Wow that is a tall seat!

How big is the trunk in that seat compared to apex seats?

I can't tell you how big it is compared to an Apex, I never checked. I haven't gone on any long trips yet to warrant carrying a lot of extra stuff yet, but maybe after this weekend, when I might do some ice fishing, I'll let you know.

It would be a good place for extra gloves and drinks as it is warm inside. I can't see a drink freezing up inside there.

Grimm said:
steve 05 RX-1 said:
Wow that is a tall seat!

How big is the trunk in that seat compared to apex seats?

I can't tell you how big it is compared to an Apex, I never checked. I haven't gone on any long trips yet to warrant carrying a lot of extra stuff yet, but maybe after this weekend, when I might do some ice fishing, I'll let you know.

It would be a good place for extra gloves and drinks as it is warm inside. I can't see a drink freezing up inside there.

I've got a fair size trunk in my seat also.

The seat doesn't have a lot of cushion but I raised it and the bars 4'' so I'm almost standing up . When I made my turbo I cut and plastic welded the tank to clear it and lost 2 gallons in the process so I'm thing of making a new tank that goes halfway back under this seat. I should be able to get it back to 10 gallons or more and move the weight lower and farther back.

it.j's is very nice and its high and i have one forsale ,its black with a grey strip , it is the one for a frontmount turbo ( no exhaust cutout in the rear of the seat ) , they are super nice seat all around and cheaper then the competiters , the reason for selling is my wife bought me one and i didnt know about till it came and i already put the new one on that i bought which she didnt know i bought , so its up for sale , wife paid 595.00plus shipping , i will sell for 575.00 shipped

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 131
  • temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 94

Back