• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TekVest Group Buy Program – Totallyamaha

Hi all,

A quick behind the scenes update for TY... Mr. Sled's vests were "printed" yesterday with TY logos added.
As you can see, the die-sub process is a manual one, but the results are so cool!
I expect they will get sewn today or tomorrow.
Here are a few pics:

Attachments

• IMG_3843 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3843 Large.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3847 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3847 Large.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3852 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3852 Large.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3865 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3865 Large.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3877 Large.jpeg
    IMG_3877 Large.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 49

Hi all,

A quick behind the scenes update for TY... Mr. Sled's vests were "printed" yesterday with TY logos added.
As you can see, the die-sub process is a manual one, but the results are so cool!
I expect they will get sewn today or tomorrow.
Here are a few pics:
Thank you for the update!! We are super excited!!

That’s a cool feature. Make them as custom as you want.

All of this makes me wish I didn't already have one. I drive by a shop on my way to the cottage (Haliburton) all the time, off of 121, is that where this is done or in another facility?

I’ve been riding in one forever now. After I cartwheeled out of the creek Memorial Day weekend 10ish years my insurance co paid for a new one (helmet too). Did it’s job so they didn’t even blink when we added new protective gear to the claim.

I’ve been riding in one forever now. After I cartwheeled out of the creek Memorial Day weekend 10ish years my insurance co paid for a new one (helmet too). Did it’s job so they didn’t even blink when we added new protective gear to the claim.
That’s really cool to know. Spread the word this is open to anyone and any brand.

Back