• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thinking of Jumping ship!!

i cant imagine anyone spending that much coin for a 25 hp yamacharger. go big or go home. go with an mpi and you get 4x the power. and still on pump gas. leaf blower makes more boost than that yamacharger. lmao

do you still have the sled? the only thing i can suggest is take the timbersled front end off, stock is alot easier in deep snow for carving and sidehilling, the front end does turn tighter but it doesnt hold a sidehill as good as stock as for the back suspension i have no clue i run holz coil over out of a polaris on mine does everything i need it to, my dads is all stock except the light pod is taken off an the exhaust is a glass pack we made but it pulls just as hard as a turbo, climbs harder than an m8 out pulls an dragon 800 an xps are no competion dnt jump ship yet there is so much info on this site an so many people are willing to share their info from experiance to get u back on top to just quit, two smokes are outdated technology

Do not give it away, which is what your going to do when you sell it. Sounds like you've done lots to your sled next step BOOST. 3,4 even 6 grand depending what kind of boost you want is still cheaper than going and buying a new cat 2 stoke old piece of chunk technolgy. When you got boost you will be surprised how much lighter that sled will feel.

Back