• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This is a must have for your helmets......

2XM3

Extreme
This is the best thing since sliced bread, cheap and works great. I was getting sick of fumbeling with buckeling my helmet strap in the cold so ordered up a bunch of these....fantastic product, you can also score them on ebay for mega-low price......just click and go. Did my homework, the strap will break before the echo lets go....

http://www.pitposse.com/ecqurehest.html

these are handy. I have them on both my helmets. I use the metal ones as I'm a little leary on the plastic ones when it comes to keeping the bucket on my mellon. My cousin on the other hand hates them.. to each their own

All I can say about those is they are not legal for racing. I know they say they passed safety inspection but race associations do not allow them so you can make your own conclusions.

I don't like them nearly as well as the stock ones that come on some helmets. You usually have to take your gloves off for these. The ones I like are one finger release even with gloves on. I am still looking for a place to get this style release without a helmet.

yam177 said:
All I can say about those is they are not legal for racing. I know they say they passed safety inspection but race associations do not allow them so you can make your own conclusions.

interesting, I took a piece of new helmet strap, attached the echo snap and tied the other end to my truck winch, pulled and the strap broke with no damage too the snap.... but who knows??? IMHO

Back