• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This years snowcross sled

Oh yeah forgot something else.

How big was that riser and did you have to put cable extensions on?

Were the grips just the Gel Grip Tape stuff?

The piviot adapter added 3/4 inch and the risors were 8 inch risors and the bars had an overall rise on 1 inch.

Grips were the gell tape and the heater were the RSI high power elemts that go to the end of the bars

It was very nice meeting all the guys and gals this past weekend. I wish I had more time to B.S. I think next year I will be at the Yamaha area to spend alittle more time with each person and talk turkey.
I have to say we sold 3 phazers pretty easy. In return thats a good thing for resale. I will be racing the phazer for another year in the uscc. sounds like other makes ar stepping up with there program too. in the sport 85 class. I got talking with several aftermarket companies about products and feel we should have no problem winning races.
I have to run but I would like to chat more about all this.
Steve

xc_phazer137 said:
It was very nice meeting all the guys and gals this past weekend. I wish I had more time to B.S. I think next year I will be at the Yamaha area to spend alittle more time with each person and talk turkey.
I have to say we sold 3 phazers pretty easy. In return thats a good thing for resale. I will be racing the phazer for another year in the uscc. sounds like other makes ar stepping up with there program too. in the sport 85 class. I got talking with several aftermarket companies about products and feel we should have no problem winning races.
I have to run but I would like to chat more about all this.
Steve

It was good meeting you as well Steve. All of us are putting in a very good effort to bring this seasons racing to a high level.

It will be interesting to hear what companies you talked with about the Phazer. I had talks about it with a few as well and almost all of them are very willing to help out.

I think it would be good for the new people if the people that have had experience racing the Phazer before could put together a little checklist of items and adjustments that are a must for Phazer prep before the season. There will be differences obviously from cross country to snocross but a lot will crossover to both.

Have you tried the RSI warmers yet? If so, are they any better than the stock ones? Hooked to the factory harness?

Well here are some updated pics after alot of proding we are going cross country racing as well!!

Attachments

• Phazer1.jpg
    Phazer1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 64
  • phazer2.jpg
    phazer2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 52
  • shick1.jpg
    shick1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 53
  • phazer3.jpg
    phazer3.jpg