• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Three pipes to choose from....

I have the barker exhaust with quiet core. It is extremely loud without the quiet core. It is only slightly louder than stock with the core but way better sound. I have noticed a bit of power gain since i put it on, and it is a lot lighter

Lashcat said:
I have been thinking about taking the FMF off my YFZ450 and putting it on the Phazer.

Gotta ask......Would that work??!!??!!??!!
I have a few of those !!!!!

FarbeyondDriven said:
9hp from the Aaen? Do they have the dyno numbers? Seems like a huge bump.

I have one and you can feel it on the seat of your pants and has great midrange punch but loud. Clean air in quick exhaust out means more power. The idle alone changed by 200 rpms I had to turn it down.

[quotGotta ask......Would that work??!!??!!??!!
I have a few of those !!!!!e]

It will work for me since I am boosted. For a stock motor it may be a little restrictive. Search youtube, you can find all sorts of set up on a Phazer. Some people are running streetbike slip ons. If nothing else remove some packing and it would probably work just fine.[/quote]

Thing is with dirt muffs is they are very light where the steet bike cans can be a little heavy and long. The one to put on a phazer is a slip on from a yamaha or honda and most of the time the 250 and 450 4 stroke are same part number so don't worry about flow. Make sure you get the slip on piece with the unit so you can cut and weld that piece to your existing pipe.

Back