• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tick Tock...When does your season end?

Another nice ride yesterday. At 1200 ft above sea level we have nice powder. The ponds and lakes and brooks are still frozen but they stopped grooming the trails about 3 weeks ago. Its rough getting to the good spots but once you're there its like February riding all over again. Good times!

Put on 173Km on the Baie Verte Pen on the 18th but a few bare spots that you have to detour around and a few washouts where culverts are missing. Pretty good overall but we only saw two other diehards out riding. The nice thing is you can go off trail easily even on a VL and climb cutovers etc. to get good vantage points and enjoy the scenery.

my season ended in march after spending a week home in corner brook, i am riding a different phazer now... my FZ6.... fun... but not the same as sledding

I thought my season ended in late march all the snow was gone til 2 days ago when we got 15" in 2 days...im not joking! I went home moved all the crap that was in front of the sled and went and played in the fields!! :p ah..feels so nice!

Back