• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tick Tock...When does your season end?

I ride an 08 phazer gt just got a set of C A skis waiting on the mounting kit.I see you put a lot of the schmidt bros racing parts on your phazer, I was thinking of going that route next year when my warranty is over are the upgrades worth the money?

I'll be done after the "race the face" drag races in Mancelona Michigan...if anyone lives in northern michigan you should go. Its at Schuss Mountain. Best part is they have plenty of snow left...March 27 and 28.

I rode 74 miles of offtrail yesterday. mon I did 96 and tues, 55. Mon and tue was 50-60 degrees. Mtn Lite ran perfect all 3 days, 5045 miles and original hyfax. We are close to the end or riding here in Greenland Mi. Maybe a few days left for the die hards, we may also get some new snow which will extend the riding.. The season we have received 305" of snow, so yea! it was a great riding season

there is still a meter of snow outside the back door and we still have not seen thawing weather yet. another month of riding right from the house and at least two months if you want to load-up and drive for an hour. the ice won't go off the lake in front of the house until the first week in June. We do pretty much 8 months of winter here in southern Yukon. It is -10c and snowing as I write this post

couch said:
Still waiting for it to start on the Avalon ... yard is bare ... the boat would be out except for the ice on the ponds ... had decent frost but no ^&%&% snow.
Your wish is about to come true. I can't believe you guys are getting a storm and all we are getting is more sun! :o|

Shoprat said:
soul hammer , what kind of scooter do you ride?

i have a softail it started out as an 86 softail standard but the only thing left on it that is stock is the handlebar controles lol here is a couple pics.

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

jason4570 said:
I ride an 08 phazer gt just got a set of C A skis waiting on the mounting kit.I see you put a lot of the schmidt bros racing parts on your phazer, I was thinking of going that route next year when my warranty is over are the upgrades worth the money?

I like them, I did alot of reserch before I bought them. They sound nice and the kit pulls good. The air pods add a little barking noise from the front end when you chomp on the throttle !!! You sure get an arm work out from the ski's. It took me a couple of rides to get used to the ski's but they work very well once you get used to them !!! And they look the BEST !!!

Sitting on 5 feet Jan to current in Kotzebue..still cold and warming up around zer0 :Rockon: Trying to resurect a 04 600 SX to play with here(Remote Jobsite), the 09RTX is waiting at home, report is "snowing like Crazy" in Big Lake :Rockon: I'm there for 10 days in April, hope to get a Hundred on her before the chores kick in :drink:

Oh well, life of a working man............. :o|

We got a couple good weeks left. Maybe three or four. Below is the destination of a 100 mile round trip to Kanakula glacier at the base of Mt. McKinley. Temps in the +teens F.
100_2535.jpg

100_2537.jpg

We do not have not much time left here in NH I went Saturday and did 115 miles in northern NH.Might have been my last for the season.

we just got are last ride this weekend in Errol NH. they still have a 3-4ft base in pittsberg so we headed there sat. fri, sat, and sun we ended up with 227 miles for the weekend which isnt bad since sat was the only full day of riding which started at 12 when it was 40 out since at 9 the trails were all frozen. Def a bunch of dirt and rock sections in Errol but once 10 miles out it was great. Cleaned up the Phazer today and put it away for the yr and now just waiting for the warmer weather so i can take out the R6. cant wait!

I also rode in Errol on Sat, Few muddy,grassy areas. Wee hit some frozen trails olso.We saw you at one of the intersections. I was in a group of 3, 1 Rage,2 Phazers, one 2000 and my 07. I alos went to clean mine up and my hose was froze.

yeah i think i saw u guys then. sat was perfect day of riding.

Attachments

• P3200016.JPG
    P3200016.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 54
  • P3200015.JPG
    P3200015.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 54

Back