• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

timber sled rear set up????

MMax00

Extreme
I just ordered a rear timber sled set up. I have the fox X floats coming with it any ideas on pressures I should start at. I ride revi and Fernie area in canada. Do some climbing but enjoy the trees and just carving around. :bling

I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall and 240 lbs ;):D

I have an 09 nytro, 162 CE, big wheel kit, stock extended rails, steering relocate, my own custom under tunnel exhaust, hartmen tunnel extension,wrp boards and shockwave helix. ;)! :jump:

I'm riding much the same area, same kind of riding and @ 6'4" 255 lbs with full riding gear. Rear shock set @ the more agresive location @ 140lbs, front set @ less agresive position @ 85lbs. That might be a good starting point for you.

Had a timbersled with the float X. I found that the setup that comes from TS is really stiff with no transfer. I played around with it for a long time and ended up dropping the pressure in both shocks 10 psi +/- 5psi and adding a small spacer in the rear arm.
Really you will have to play around with it. Everybody likes different setups.
Just start out with what TS recommends and go from there, only doing one adjustment at a time

Back