• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Took a ride on my MSRX

in case you haven´t noticed it says 160 km/h it´s like 90-95 mph!! I´ve had it up on 190 km/h 2 years ago on bare ice! If i had someone lift it up in the back and hit the throttle WO it would probably get 1 inch. over 200 km/h! Not bad for a 6 year old 2 stroke sled with more than 15.000 km on it huh? And it was on a only 900 meter long straight trail!

160 km is exactly 100 mph and if your taking pictures of your speedo at that speed while your driving, well your an idiot!!!!!! period.

I do believe the hardcoresledder website has a disclaimer that reads the following "DISCLAIMER-all of these pictures were taken with great care, with every effort toward safety. This page is meant for light-hearted fun, and not to be taken too seriously. Please do not attempt this on your own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can you be safe riding one handed holding onto a camera trying to keep steady to take a picture of your speedometer all while doing 100mph? A small bump in the trail can send you straight to Heavan. I do know that they sell a helmet cam on the internet that would be alot better if one was to be inclined to document their speeds. So for the safety of yourself and others, always try to keep both hands on the bar and your mind on your driving.

Really smart!!!!! If you lool at the reflection in the speedo he's not wearing a helmet either!!!

We all have done some stupid things. Hell, I still do them but I can't let the bused water temp gauge get past me. Dam it fix your busted gauges!!! Doug

I will fix it, and i agree with you Doug. We all do some stupid things and some of us are stupid enough to keep on doing stupid things!!! Like stupid me. :lol: :lol:

regards

Ernie

I saw this post take off and I just had to say your right snowmobiling is dangerous I race cars thats worse I bet I ride a motorcycle not just any one either the worlds fastest production motorcycle. We are all looking for better performance and go faster on our sleds. I say be careful be safe dont be a danger to others but do what you want. I am more worried about the guys I run into on the trails when I go riding with my family that come around the corners to fast and almost roll there sleds into me or dont move over than I am about you on a lake taking a pic of your speedo. I have one I took on my Busa while in Canada I will post it and get crap too LOL its at 160MPH

Back