• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Touch up paint and where to get it

Ramaha

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 Sidewinder LTX-LE EPS
2017 Sr Viper RTX-SE
2014 Sr Viper RTX-SE
1998 Venture 700
Does anyone know where I can find touch up paint for my 2023 Ltx- le? I can't find the "ink blue" colour anywhere.

Just got off the phone with Colorite, great guy very helpful.

For anyone needing the colour code for the Ink Blue on a 2023 LTX-Le, it is 5638.

Does anyone know if the blue paint on the 23 SRX is the deep purplish blue?

Yamaha Deep Purplish Blue/Team Yamaha Blue Metallic (0564/DPBMC) Touch Up Paint​

So I just went through this process and wanted to save everybody moving forward some time.

Look up the part number of the area that needs paint in the parts fiche or another common part with the same color ie: grab bar, tunnel, spindles ect. After the part number will be the paint code in letters and is sometimes spelled out. In my case I was looking for the Blue on the grab bar for a 2017 Sidewinder LTX LE. The paint code was not listed on the grab bar in the fiche, but it was listed on description of the spindle.........KNUCKLE,STEERING 2 ( DEEP PURPLISH BLUE SOLID E)

type the abbreviated paint code into the search bar at the top of the page. In this case it would be: DPBSE

Once you get the search results and just click on the link.

By the way the Colorrite code for this blue is 5829 which you learn once clicking on the search results link

On a side note the person I spoke with at Colorrite was a little frustrated at the fact that the vehicle search didn't produce squat on their site so this is by far the best approach at finding your color match.

Someone recently had asked about the color code for the yellow on a 2018 XTX SE which is the same as the 2019 BTX LE. The code Yamaha gives is MDGR which unfortunately Colorrite does not make.

The next best thing is in this case is to take the spindle off the sled to an Automotive paint supply shop and have them scan it.

Back