• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tow hitch?

yea you can get one made up by your dealer. its not a factory doen job or anything but it works. i call a few time about gettin one made for my warrior but they said that they never had the template for making them or something. so i'd check with your dealer.

There IS a factory tow hitch. Its listed under Apex accessories on the website - listed for 03-05 RS vector, nytro, apex. It doesn't mention RX1, but 03, 04 covers it - along with the fact that 03/04 only RX1 existed, AND the fact that the back end on all these sleds is the same.

Part# 8FA-W7541-00-KT

Attachments

• e82402045.jpg
    e82402045.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,707
i don't like the one in the picture i saw them before. there not very strong especally on machines that has extensions one them like the warrior or the mountain rx. the other ones i seen was something like that but there is a piece that goes around and down the tunnel a bit. makes it way stronger if your hauling really heavy. but for light things that should be good.

I have an factory tow hitch on my Warrior. Mounting reinforcementsplates on the side of the tunnel and a sturdy hook with steeltubes instead of the standard bumber on the back.. I can tow a truck without a problem.

Here's the pictures, as promised...

Attachments

• Backview.JPG
    Backview.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 532
  • Sideview.JPG
    Sideview.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Reinforcement plate.JPG
    Reinforcement plate.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 602

Back