• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track length on n/a apex??? 162 or 174??

2XM3

Extreme
well time to get a new track for the apex mtx, thinking of dropping a few teeth and going to a challanger extream in 174, but maybe a 162 would work better?? Mostly powder and boondock riding.
I have come to the conclution that the Maverick is a pile of crap. Worked Ok when new and it just keeps getting worse as the paddles bend over.
So bad than my wifes rmk700 will out climb me.....the horror !!!!

I have 500 miles on the 174x16x2.5 love it!!! i mainly hillclimb and boondock in central idaho. i am also boosted which of course helps but i think a stock apex would handle the 174 also. are you boosted? also, muffinworksltd.com built my 174" tunnel ext. it works great too.

Thanks for the info, well went with the 174,drivers,19-42 gearing and shockwave helix all from outlaw.......will post results, I am not boosted yet..... :4STroke:

people do it, the tunnel runs 6" too short but i think other than it looking odd you might have a snow flap issue. i only have a pic with the longer tunnel ext. muffin works ltd. built my tunnel ext. love it, it fit like a glove.

Anyone running the 3" Camoplast Extreme? If so how did you install it...smaller drivers? I need a new track and am wondering what it would take to get a 3" paddle under my sled. I'm not sure about 174" I get around fairly good in the trees now.

i am running the 2.5 stock with no issues but it is close!!!! i dont think the 3.0 would be worth the hassle & $$ of rolling the chaincase.

Back