• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track rub on rear shock

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Multipurpose 2009
Hi.

I have a Venture Multi-purpose. The inside of my track is rubbing a bit on the top of my rear shock mount.

Anyone else had this problem on the 4stroke Venture? I've seen some posts about this issue on the Nytro, but nothing about it being a issue on the Venture.

Thanks in advance

I know @Srxspec (Ulmer Racing) offered a track rub kit for the Apex and Vector/Rage to address a similar issue. Not sure if his kit would be applicable to your Venture Light but might be worth checking.

I know @Srxspec (Ulmer Racing) offered a track rub kit for the Apex and Vector/Rage to address a similar issue. Not sure if his kit would be applicable to your Venture Light but might be worth checking.

Yeah I saw that but no idea if it will fit my sled, it's not listed under Venture parts. From pictures I've seen it's the same issue, but can't find any information about it being an issue on the Venture MP.

If you could take some measurements I can tell you if it will fit or not. How wide is the rear shock mount (outside of mount to outside of mount).

If you could take some measurements I can tell you if it will fit or not. How wide is the rear shock mount (outside of mount to outside of mount).

Will do. I have left for work now, at least two weeks, but will measure it when I get back.

Not sure if it's worth it for me to order the kit, I live in Sweden. I would have ordered it already if I was in United States. But maybe I can buy some bearings, washers and a bolt over here and I'll try to make my own kit.

Back