• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TrailTank Customer Service

bigreis

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Apex RTX
2009 Nytro XTX
I just wanted to share my experience with dealing with TrailTank. Last winter I did something really dumb and ended up with a hole in my TrailTank. I contacted the guys at TrailTank and explained the situation and they said they would work with me on getting a replacement tank, but they were out of stock at the time and didn't have a date of when the tanks would be ready to ship. I sort of thought... OK, this is an older sled and maybe they have no intention of even making another run of tanks for it. Well, I just got notified by them that they have Nytro tanks back in stock and were ready to ship me out a replacement for a very reasonable price!

We often get hung up on talking about bad customer service... thought maybe by sharing a positive experience with a company would buy me some good karma this season!

I too have had great customer service from Seth at Trail Tank recently. As I created a thread on here, I was installing a used Trail Tank that I bought in my Nytro and had some questions. Seth always called me back and answered my questions just as if I bought the tank new from him. G.B.

Excellent customer service from Seth at TrailTanks. I have had an issue with my tank and he stands by his product.

Back