• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trying out max spool 19

I figured i would call since i got no response and talked to someone at turbo Dynamics that did not know much about header performance and I was finally told on stock muffler max16 would only be about 5HP gain? $900 = 5hp? $180 per horse power not going to work for me.

No it's a much bigger gain.

You should post those on your preferred vendor page you have on here instead of sending people to facebook. Not everyone is on facebook.

You should post those on your preferred vendor page you have on here instead of sending people to facebook. Not everyone is on facebook.
I will do that when I get a chance. We have many tutorials like that and also on youtube turbodynamicscanada

No it's a much bigger gain.
would have been nice to have the performance results explained to me, that is what i tried to get hold of you for. I emailed a few times with no response, finally called and i guess did not get accurate info? I dont use facebook and the Toronto show is almost 8 hours from me, not very close to come see you in person. Hard to spend $900 plus shipping on a part i cant get info on. never any kind of sale or promotion to even make it a little more attractive?

would have been nice to have the performance results explained to me, that is what i tried to get hold of you for. I emailed a few times with no response, finally called and i guess did not get accurate info? I dont use facebook and the Toronto show is almost 8 hours from me, not very close to come see you in person. Hard to spend $900 plus shipping on a part i cant get info on. never any kind of sale or promotion to even make it a little more attractive?
There's a 10% off show promo I think it's still valid show10 is the promo code.

I bought a bunch of goodies from the show. Let's see how the max spool 19 works now!
I've found I can keep up to the 30lbs of boost sleds when I'm running 20lbs(well not for off).

I bought a bunch of goodies from the show. Let's see how the max spool 19 works now!
I've found I can keep up to the 30lbs of boost sleds when I'm running 20lbs(well not for off).
Uh oh what u pick up now Andy so go fast fast goodies

i just put my headers on with max 20 my boost when down at 17.8 lbs i know that it’s normal cause more flow but do you gonna do something to raise back the boost?
This is normal. A Max 17 with headers is like running 21-22 psi with a stock manifold. Huge gain in power.
the higher flow means the turbo runs more power at lower PSI (extra efficiency).

Boost is maxed unless you start shimming the WG which I do not recommend for now,

This is normal. A Max 17 with headers is like running 21-22 psi with a stock manifold. Huge gain in power.
the higher flow means the turbo runs more power at lower PSI (extra efficiency).

Boost is maxed unless you start shimming the WG which I do not recommend for now,
so i better run max 17 than max 20?

Back