• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Shirts 2015- 16 Season!!

Last one.. as I posted in that other thread... get it over to me as soon as you can.
Can you post me a pay pal link

u emailed me, I responded.
For the ty give away ride, when I become a VIP member, does that automatically enter me in the prize giveaways or do you still need to buy raffle tickets and if so do I need to be present to claim prize.

For the ty give away ride, when I become a VIP member, does that automatically enter me in the prize giveaways or do you still need to buy raffle tickets and if so do I need to be present to claim prize.

You have to be present to win, VIP will get your a free shot at a few select big prizes and you must sign in with us Friday eve or Saturday to verify that you are here. All VIPs must be paid by Friday night or before in order to get into that VIP drawing.

I have the following shirts still available.
1 medium longsleeve
1 large short sleeve tee
2 medium short sleeve tees.

Please help me get rid of these ... next year will be something new and these are definitely one of a kind shirts.

Last edited:
Tom,
I'll take the medium sweatshirt. I'll shoot you a PM to take care of payment.
Thanks, Don

Back