• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY Ride Shirts 2017-18 Season now!!

I’d like a large black short and long sleeve if available... if not sub for the blue... will check back for reply... I don’t have Paypal but if emailed an invoice to Deansherwood80@gmail.com that would be amazing... I’ll pick up at Jan muni ride
I emailed you the invoice.

Ahh can’t believe I missed this! If any left overs lmk I’d love 2 of them

Just sent a PayPal payment direct with shipping info. Think I've got the total correct, if not let me know! Thank you.

I click on this in the first post and it says not found?

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to Pick-Up at Ride <<click here>>

Looking to get a X-large Blue long sleeve pick up at Jan. Muni ride - also sent payment for one year VIP - Let me know how to get shirt?

Thanks Tom

I click on this in the first post and it says not found?

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to Pick-Up at Ride <<click here>>

Looking to get a X-large Blue long sleeve pick up at Jan. Muni ride - also sent payment for one year VIP - Let me know how to get shirt?

Thanks Tom

I just activated your VIP. The order link that you were clicking on was deactivated because it was for preorder only. If you look on the top of page two you will see what shirts are available. Follow the instructions and send payment via PayPal.

I’ll take the black 2xl long sleeve send me a PM with the total with shipping

Back