• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Videos & Pic 2017-2018

Awesome video Mr sled! Wish we could have made it but work got in the way. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Munising for the TY Fun Ride.
Right on!! We cant wait to see you and Matias as well. Steph and I will talk more with you at that ride so we can maybe plan to come over to ride by you.

2018 Manitoba TY Ride. Staged in Pinawa and relaxed at The Wilderness Edge for the evenings. Day 1 headed to West Hawk for lunch. Day 2 we went to Grand Beach and the last Fun day ride we scooted out to Nopiming for a famous Nopiming Burger.
Logged on about 580 miles in the three days. Small group but still lots of laughs and a Bush Sled finally caught on film.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very cool Mr Atlas. Can hardly wait to find out about the Gold Stars and Cup are all about.

I should have explained the gold star but @yamahaguy could explain better. I know the stars are for getting stuck off trail or in your case in the bush..LOL, Cant remember why the cup get handed out.

Cant remember why the cup get handed out.
The cup is awarded to the person that 'falls off' their sled. Can change hands a few times during the day. That group should add to the awarding of the cup that who has it at the end of the day buys the first round!

The gold stars are awarded anytime you get stuck and require assistance or a ski pull from a fellow rider to help free your sled. aka Star Wars. At some point during the season the rest of the group decided they needed to make "special rules" for me because I wasn't getting stuck enough. What the hell? lol So now if I get off my sled to pull my own ski to un-stuck myself I still receive a gold star. As you seen from the video some windshields have quite a few stars on them some don't. The war continues.......

Now the gold trophy program is a whole different animal. As @Turtle said you'll receive the gold trophy cup for simply just falling off your sled Or any other similar boneheaded boondocking maneuver. The current gold cup holder will pass It along the next time he or she witnesses someone else falling off their sled or similar maneuvers. The idea is to not carry the trophy.

It's good fun with friends and there's no shortage laughter and smiles. We're all about riding safety and helping each other's continued skill level improvements.

I should have explained the gold star but @yamahaguy could explain better. I know the stars are for getting stuck off trail or in your case in the bush..LOL, Cant remember why the cup get handed out.

Well our Bush Sled award has to do with going off trail but it is not a preplanned off trail experience. These people (Bounty) usually fail to negotiate a corner on the trail and end up in the bush or off trail. They also need a fair amount of assistance to get back on the trail. All good fun and makes for a few good laughs over supper and drinks.

Back