• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer Nytro Engine Code 35????

quadtrac

Veteran
Took my 08 nytro out today and it was running great at about 6lbs boost. Then I let it idle for a few minutes and all the sudden it sounded like it was missing on one cylinder, and then I seen it was flashing engine code 35. I was running 50/50 avgas in it at the time. I tried to drive it around to see if it would clean out and once in awhile it would run fine. But now it I cant get it to run any better. Any Ideas? Thanks Guys!

quadtrac said:
Took my 08 nytro out today and it was running great at about 6lbs boost. Then I let it idle for a few minutes and all the sudden it sounded like it was missing on one cylinder, and then I seen it was flashing engine code 35. I was running 50/50 avgas in it at the time. I tried to drive it around to see if it would clean out and once in awhile it would run fine. But now it I cant get it to run any better. Any Ideas? Thanks Guys!

Check the plug, cap and connection on your #3 cylinder.

Back