• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 phazer code 14

Benjamin1177

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 phazer 500 gt
Hey everyone, I took apart my phazer (long story short I couldn’t adjust my idle with the screw so I had to remove airbox...) and now I’m getting code 14 which from reading other forms has something to do with cylinder ones air intake pressure, then I realized that the little hose that connects to the pressure sensor was unplugged but after pushing it back in the code is still there? Also would code 14 cause my engine to stall, it will start up but it won’t stay running for more than 3 seconds? Thanks.

Check to be sure that BOTH sensors are plugged in and connected. I can't remember how many times I've forgotten to either reconnect them or forget one or both hoses. Check the wiring for any damage. Also make sure the hoses aren't split or damaged. Maybe the sensor itself is defective. Try swapping the sensors from side to side. If the code changes and follows that sensor, it's defective.

Hey thanks so much for the reply, I count figure out why the code wouldn't go away since there was no damage on the hose, when I put it all back together and started it up the code disappeared! thanks Mooseman

Back