• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hi everyone.
I did not make this thread to somehow complain over the work that Allen Ulmer does, but since i didnt could get i touch with him, i wanted to know if he was out of buisness or mabye i had something wrong with my e-mail.
Since i made this thread, i have got in touch with him, and got the clutch-kit i wanted, and have to say it delivers #*$&@ hell.
I live in Norway, and Ulmer racing is well known for his kits over here, and thats not so bad for a little tuning company from the us

Thanks for The heads up...I'll never order there probably now.. hate that kind of services ..Don't need it.

Thanks for The heads up...I'll never order there probably now.. hate that kind of services ..Don't need it.

And yet, I had no issues with him at all. Called, talked, called back, ordered, shipped, installed and works great. Everyone's experience can be different.

Always been very helpful and never really had a problem with communication.... even after leaving a message he would soon return call and fulfill request. Quality products...

Back