• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ulmer racing

swiftone said:
whats up no contact no returns calls or emails or faxes. ordered item no contact from them are they going out of business?
.......not sure about your order ..BUT - I have dealt will them alot over the last couple years. Allen has been great to deal with and his info. is a big help also... Call him up and talk to him.Call again!!! Good luck

There should not be any trouble with Ulmer...........never heard any issues ever.........nothing but great help and customer service.

Tod

They are EXTREMELY busy I have had a hell of a time getting a hold of him as well he still has my sled. BUT I finally did just took like 7 calls, then his message was cleared and I left a message and he called me right back. I know he his out of the office till wendsday. He is a one man show and its hard for him to keep caught up. He told me he spends 9 hours a day ON THE PHONE! Yikes.

If you sent in an order it will be coming, although it may be slow he is as honest as they come and will mnake it right with you. Dont worry about getting screwed it simply wont happen with him.

kinger said:
They are EXTREMELY busy I have had a hell of a time getting a hold of him as well he still has my sled. BUT I finally did just took like 7 calls, then his message was cleared and I left a message and he called me right back. I know he his out of the office till wendsday. He is a one man show and its hard for him to keep caught up. He told me he spends 9 hours a day ON THE PHONE! Yikes.

If you sent in an order it will be coming, although it may be slow he is as honest as they come and will mnake it right with you. Dont worry about getting screwed it simply wont happen with him.
..Well Said.!!!

Ya. I agree. And it is the busy season, so its probably just bad timing.
I just submitted an order on line. I didn't have to talk to him, so that's probably why I didn't experience the trouble that you are having.

I called for 2 weeks got answering machine i finally i left message and alan called me back todaY called him on friday i think, he has been busy he was great to talk with gave me the info and parts needed wish i could afford more :o| Give him a chance he will call you back.He is a very busy person he does alot of engineering and testing ik we all excpect a uick couteous call but i myself haveing a buisness and doing most of the stuff myself its hard to keep everyone happy,why didnt we call months ago lol. Goodluck give it a another try

I have talked to Allen several times in the last week or so and he is being pulled in different directions. Leave a message or email him off the website and he will respond.

No worries with Allen. I'm sure he is just swamped. That being said.. and because he will likely read this thread... I have a suggestion.

In general customers get upset because their expectations are not met... such as a quick reply... or an order filled quickly and shipped out. I think the majority of us realize this is a very seasonal business and the same service you receive in July will likely not be the same in December. It's just too difficult to staff up for a short season. That being said I think a system that sets the customers expectations can go a long way. I would set up an auto-reply to the emails received. This let's the customer know the email was successfully received and not caught by a spam filter. It can also be updated with a reply stating how busy he is. If I wait a couple days for a response when I expect to wait a couple days... It isn't a big deal. If I go a couple days and don't hear anything today I am tempted to resend or call which just creates more overhead for Allen and makes the whole process less efficient.

Anyway - Might be something to think about in the future that I have found to be successful in the past. It also doesn't involve a large investment to set up.

Back