• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

URD injector controller?

yeah the only reason I posted it was I read a build on a hyabusa bike turbo a guy built and he uses this controller

I like it because because it adds fuel by injector timing vs a percentage base, that is what you want for a piggy back controller for a turbo. How clean and precisely it fire the injectors will determine if it is a hunk of poop or a good product, still not a suitable controller for a boosted sled.

^^^^ I agree, Im looking for something to set me up for 10 or so pounds of boost and be decent on gas. I like the idea of using the stock curve down low.

here is something else to look into, its the attitude/gems/whatever box that dobeck makes, but there isnt code in it, you can set all your own stuff, drive your own injectors, mod your stockers to clean things up etc. I also like it as i know the guys who design the stuff and it works very well.

and as far as different injectors on top of the stockers, that works awsome. althought, for fueling such a low level of boost, im not sure how much its worth that much $$ for extra injectors, bosses, wiring, and plumbing. lots of little parts and for lower level boost like 10# a normal dobeck style box usually works pretty darn awsome.

http://diytuningsolutions.com/default.asp

considering a bunch of the guys who design these have turbo sleds with these boxes on them, they WORK. one of the fellas there is running injectors off the box to fuel boost on his carbed xp. runs really well to.

Back