• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector / Nytro air intake kit Release

Carb kit is new jetting, performance springs and some other adjustments to your float height and needle settings

Sounds much better than stock gives it a deeper throatie sound,

cost is more as we had to specialy machine fittings in order to make this intake kit work the way it is suppose to. There have been other released on the market and did not make it as they spued oil all over.

You will not be disapointed, improved throttle response, improved acceleration, improved starting, more pull through low and mid range. This kit definitely will complaimant good clutching and or a stock machine that you are looking for harder pull thorugh low and mid with the improved response and acceleration.

Tim

FIXPOWERSPORTS said:
Carb kit is new jetting, performance springs and some other adjustments to your float height and needle settings

Sounds much better than stock gives it a deeper throatie sound,

cost is more as we had to specialy machine fittings in order to make this intake kit work the way it is suppose to. There have been other released on the market and did not make it as they spued oil all over.

You will not be disapointed, improved throttle response, improved acceleration, improved starting, more pull through low and mid range. This kit definitely will complaimant good clutching and or a stock machine that you are looking for harder pull thorugh low and mid with the improved response and acceleration.

Tim

How is top mph,does it take some away?

The air intake kit will not take away from top end in fact will see some increase but the biggest difference is acceleration, throuttle response, and pull through low and mid.

Tim

I often wondered how you can improve both bottom end and top end of a machine with a clutch kit??? My experiences seem that with an increase in one there is always a loss in the other...

if it revs faster there has to be a cause, NO? ie: more HP @ some point in the power band?
the Dyno don't lie.

snoway said:
if it revs faster there has to be a cause, NO? ie: more HP @ some point in the power band?
the Dyno don't lie.

So what's your answer for the hltzmen carb springs.Thay didn't make more hp on the dyno but they where faster on the timers.It allowd the vaccum carb to open faster?

not sure what you are refering to, but, studs will make you faster on the timer too, i guess.
I'm just saying, with a new go fast intake, a dyno sheet, FWIW, might boost sales, no?
Getting some of these units in the hands of everyday riders could result in some good PR.
I'm really interested in one of these.

Back