• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Prices

I'm thinking u Canadians need to discuss this with your government, sounding like a tax terriff or import charge of some sort to me.

We have free trade - no tariff's or taxes involved.

It will be interesting to see what Cat does with Prices.

Last Year the 1100 Sno-Pro (Good Fox shocks all around) was $13,300 in Canada and I think there was $600-700 cat cash effectively putting it at $12,700 ish.

I can't see Cat upping the price by over $2,000 just because it has a different Japaneese engine in it.

If it has Yammie - Clutches - and given the comment's made that Calibration will be identical - I bet it does - I think Yammie may end up selling a lot of Cat's for Cat this year especially if Cat sticks to last years pricing.

If all that is different is the colour - I'm fine with riding a different colour to save $2,000....

I will ride green if I can save $2000. I don't care if my helmet is blue. I 'm with morrisond on this one.
Yamaha might sell a lot of sleds for Cat if the pricing is less.

So it looks like the states get's $2,000 off plus an extra years warranty - 3 years vs. two years in Canada.

Given I would pay $500 for that extra third year I call that $2,500 less.

Yamaha Canada - This is just not right, given that you can get a Ski-Doo MXZX 1200 for about $1,700 less as well.

Where are u guys finding the info on rebates and financing for these sleds, cant seem to find anything other than for the 13s and older????

Call your dealer all the prices and rebates are out.If they went to meeting they will have a brochure for all the 14's also.Sure is tempting.

Looks like a couple dealers are knocking more off than the normal $1000-$1200!

NY dealer is taking $1650 off a VIPER LTX SE

That helps put the price back in line with where it should be!

$11299 plus tax & reg

Not only are they gouging us with a $2k premium on the MSRP in Canada , they are also nailing us with 6% financing VS 2% in the states!

THANKS YAMAHA CANADA! ..thanks but NO thanks.

Wow, I feel sorry for you guys on this one. Today's exchange rate is 1.03 from US to Canadian.

I would bet the dollar has been at par longer than when Yamaha and Cat decided to make some trades. I dont believe govt for one bit, thats what everyone says. The prices belong to the producer, you cant tell me the govt is involved by increasing a simple belt price by 100%. Just like te 2000.00 difference on the vipers Yamaha knows full well what theyre up too.

Why don't we ask good old CR to get him to provide an explanation directly from Yamaha to clear the air and have them try to put it on the govt. He states he's not happy about it but of course nothing will be done.

That would answer alot of questions would it not? We all know all theyre doing is playing hide and seek

yamahahaapex said:
Why don't we ask good old CR to get him to provide an explanation directly from Yamaha to clear the air and have them try to put it on the govt. He states he's not happy about it but of course nothing will be done.

That would answer alot of questions would it not? We all know all theyre doing is playing hide and seek

He Says he doesn't know...or just can't say....Gag Order by Corp, besides it wouldn't be fair to put that on him...THAT COMES FROM ABOVE :sled1:

Back