• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Waiting for snow! What else is there to do but mods.

YamaMTX

Lifetime Member
Exhaust redisigned and under the tunnel, running boards, Avid drivers, new track, redesign the tunnel, remove stickers and reflectors and much more! Just a proud owner!!!!!

Attachments

• Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 79
  • tunnel4.jpg
    tunnel4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 66
  • Tunnel2.jpg
    Tunnel2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 81
  • tunnel3.jpg
    tunnel3.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 72

would encourage you to put somethign in the space in your tunnel support/bracket...looks big enough to get a foot or arm caught in it...and then it is bad juju...just a suggestion...

Not a bad thought! I don't think my HMK boots will fit but an arm could be a problem. Still have testing to do so suggestions never hurt!

I did install it today! The kit looks well built and the installation went very well. All the test with the product went as planned and it still runs! So that is a good thing. Thank you!

Some more stickers came off the hood and I installed the Roll over kit/teather and LED

Attachments

• 1215091455.jpg
    1215091455.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 1215091456.jpg
    1215091456.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 53
  • 1215091456a.jpg
    1215091456a.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 1215091456b.jpg
    1215091456b.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 60
YamaMTX said:
I did install it today! The kit looks well built and the installation went very well. All the test with the product went as planned and it still runs! So that is a good thing. Thank you!

Glad you like it :-o
How hard is it to pull the stickers off? Was there much glue left on the plastic?

Mtnviper said:
YamaMTX said:

How hard is it to pull the stickers off? Was there much glue left on the plastic?

Mtnviper, I posted what I did in the following thread.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=80156

comes of totally clean, no glue left over at all. I like the clean look.

YamaMTX said:
The old blow drier trick works wonders! No Glue.

EVERYTHING likes being blown....

Sleds, Stickers...get your mind out of the gutter!!!

kvids said:
Mtnviper said:
YamaMTX said:

Mtnviper, I posted what I did in the following thread.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=80156

comes of totally clean, no glue left over at all. I like the clean look.

Cool, Thanks ;)!

Back