• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

want to a stretch a 121 s/c apex

I haven't rode it yet. No snow here. I havn't read any negative comments on it. I would assum that the suppliers have tested it. I'll let you know if and when we get some snow. If I have issues I guess a ZX-2 will be next on my list.

Based on what I have read here if those are your choices then the cobra hands down. Ripsaw sucks off trail and I assume if you are going 144 then you will be off trail sometimes. If you go any bigger than 1.5 you will have to remove your tunnel protectors.

can you run a 1.5" track with studs & still have clearence ?
(i thiought it was an issue)
if you extend a 121 to 136 & run a 1.25" track with studs, is there any issues with studs rubbing or maybe hitting my rear cooler ?
would like to hear some more feedback on the 144 extension. i also thought there were hyfax wear issues. for those that have extended to 144" how is the cornering & overall set-up ?

yamadog07 said:
can you run a 1.5" track with studs & still have clearence ?
(i thiought it was an issue)
if you extend a 121 to 136 & run a 1.25" track with studs, is there any issues with studs rubbing or maybe hitting my rear cooler ?
would like to hear some more feedback on the 144 extension. i also thought there were hyfax wear issues. for those that have extended to 144" how is the cornering & overall set-up ?

With the way I did my setup, my hyfax are in good shape and for cornering not to bad a little more work but not a lot.

Back