• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wawa and Surrounding Area - How R Trails?

Hi, Just got back from 4 days in the area. There was virtually no ridable snow in the Wawa area. We, a group of 4 drove up to Hornepayne and rode from there up to Hearst. The trails were in OK condition up to Bambinos and then were very good across to Hearst. A few bare spots where the sun had hit but very ridable. Tried to ride east from Hearst but conditions worsened as we headed to Kap. Ended trailering over to Cochrane on Sunday and rode up to Abitibi canyon and back. FYI- fuel at the canyon was $2.00 per liter, the most we have ever paid! But the scenery was worth it. :-o I would check with Wawa before driving up there. I think they are expecting temps in the 40's this week. Good luck and happy trails. Regards, Chuck

4fighter, Just wanted you to know that a couple of my riding buddies are on their way up to Dubreville right now. They heard that the area had gotten 6-8" of fresh snow over the last couple of days. They plan to ride from Dubreville to Hearst and back. Might be worth looking at for an "end of the season" trip! Good luck in your quest for ridable trails. Regards, Chuck :yam:

Back