• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Weight Transfer Adjustment

That is somewhat true. ^^^ These are inherently front end heavy. Do the best you can as it will not act like the old two strokes with almost no weight in the front.

gunmaker said:
What makes a 03 RX1 fishtail under acceleration? Transfer rods are set on the 2nd line. Cannot turn in the corners either. Stock skis and shocks and a arms are level with the ground. I haven't looked at the straps yet. I know i was out class today in the woods bad and don't like it.
loosen your front spring pressure a click or 2 and tighten your limiter straps. your fish tailing cause the front of your track and your suspension are doing all the work

I have been having an issue with putting power to the ground in most posts guys are saying to take out the transfer rod altogether with no issues. what did ballszz do that the others did not the other say they have 1000 to 4000 miles without the transfer rod in with no problems!!! :o|

Guess I'm stumped on how or WHY you would remove the transfer rods. True, you'd have a wheelie machine but sooner or later you'd have to turn I would think. It would ruin all trail handling of the sled. I'm not real familiar with the mono suspension, but the transfer rods are definitely needed in the ProActive especially if you ever want to ride on bumps.

i have the 2006 apex gt.. took it out and the thing locked up at full suspension... now i have none.. the thing dont transfer wieght at all so i thought i would take it out to help with this problem ..well i have to take the whole suspension out to get the rod back in there..this sucks!!!!!!!!!

why did ballz f his suspsion no others have had problem??? just want to know what kind of conditions he rode? I need traction and stud lenght do nothing on powder :die :die

the condictions were a little rough but i dont think that was the problem..i just think that this need to be in there.. if the suspension at anytime get to max lift meaning full extention the sled will lock up and stay at full suspension leaving u a very stiff ride.. if u just take it out and ride around and not get any air or that kind of stuff it will be fine.. not worth it to me.. leave it in there and deal with the pig that doesnt transfer wieght worth a crap...

Back