• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHAT APEX SLED IS THE BEST LOOKING?

What apex is the best looking?

• The standard BLUE ONE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • APEX GT

• APEX RTX

• APEX MOUNTAIN OR ATTAK in blue

• APEX MOUnTAIN OR ATTAK in RED AND BLACK

• I think they all look AWSOME!

• Total voters

I guess I will have to vote for what I bought! I think if we put the GT and RTX next to each other they will both look tits.

The RTX is ugly!!! Mr Sled had one in Paradise, MI in March and I hated it. I also saw it at one of the Yamaha shows. The thing I don't like is the cheesy Arctic Cat Flames.

I like the GT. If they would have done a Blue Version with a Blue chrome windshield with chrome graphics and a bare aluminum Tunnel I would have ordered one over the Attack. Even though I like the 136 better I couldn't have turned that color Package down!!!!

TT670 said:
If you use that crap it'll be peeling off instead of wearing, its complete garbage.
I don't doubt you're right, this has been kind of a running joke for quite some time. :wink:

I know for a fact I won't be gooping it on 'my' GT. ;)!

Why Sugar coat it. To each his own I say. If you like he RTX that's cool. One this I'll say is this, I do love this pic of it. I think I was more disappointed in the looks when i saw it. Because when I saw this pic I loved it.

Attachments

• 06_smb_apexRTX_blk_6a_1478.jpg
    06_smb_apexRTX_blk_6a_1478.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 123
Yes, to each his own is definitely true. I will also admit, the GT looks sweet as well. I actually liked the looks of the RTX when I saw it on the floor at the early show here in michigan. As for that photo, I have the poster of it, the Attak in Red and the three Nytros on my garage wall.

jtssrx said:
Why Sugar coat it. To each his own I say. If you like he RTX that's cool. One this I'll say is this, I do love this pic of it. I think I was more disappointed in the looks when i saw it. Because when I saw this pic I loved it.

I agree, the red flames are too tacky on the RTX, that was one reason why I chose the GT, I just did not like any of the graphics on the RTX. If they would have changed a few things Colour wise on it, I would have chosen the RTX. The shocks are the only difference and for my type of riding, they would not have made much of a difference.

The black and chrome/silver on the GT is the best combo I have seen in a long time. The blue Mountain wuld be my second choice.

Back