• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are you guys paying for your 11's/12's?

Master of Faster

Lifetime Member
Hey guys, I've spent a few years mostly off from trail riding due to time & money restrictions but things are freeing up now and I'm hoping to get some serious miles on this year. I'm thinking its time to finally retire the 03 RX-1 and upgrade.

I'm just starting to shop new APEX XTX's so I'd like to have a feel for what you guys are paying before I start walking into dealerships. So far my local dealer gave me a price of $14,100 OTD on a 12, and $13,700 OTD on a leftover 11. Both seem a little high to me, but what are your thoughts?

Ya I saw that, gave them a call right away and they said they were all sold. Not sure if it was a real deal or just a gimmic to get people in the door. Thanks though!

Port Yamaha has 2012's listed at 12,715 on their website !!

Come on up to Canada for a real deal guys..........$17,299.00 for a 2012 XTX and don't forget 13% HST (Harmonised Sales Tax) for a grand total of $19,547.87......

12,500 OTD for a 2012 SE?! Where do I sign?

Happy to hear that there is some wiggle room, time to go beat up some salesmen I guess.

;):D

john10toe said:
Come on up to Canada for a real deal guys..........$17,299.00 for a 2012 XTX and don't forget 13% HST (Harmonised Sales Tax) for a grand total of $19,547.87......

Not to poke fun, but don't you guys have dollarettes in Canada? :dunno:

Chester

:jump:

:letsnow:

Paid 12,500 U.S. for a 2012 XTX, included 3 year warranty, a jacket and a deluxe cover. I'm sure you can get cheaper if you shop around and pick it up yourself.

The current exchange rate between the US Dollar and the Can dollar is right at 1 for 1 I don't know how Canada sells any sleds at that price, but hey a case of beer is only $45 dollars up there and you do have free health care!!! All of that is coming to America soon.

john10toe said:

I have a better one. I paid last autumn in US Dollar 30,800 for my Apex XTX. Living in Norway.

Last Feb I missed the last 2011 XTX at Tony's Ticonderoga Sports in NY for 11050 OTD. I bought one of the two standard 2011 Apex's they had for 10650 OTD. Best deal I've seen.

I paid 11600 OTD in January last year for my 2011. It was a standard

By contrast I paid 12000.00 OTD for my 2012 Arctic Cat Snopro Limited in white.

VectorLTX2012 said:
Not to poke fun, but don't you guys have dollarettes in Canada?

Chester
Actually the Canadian dollar has been stronger than the US greenback, just took a bit of a dip lately though and is just under par with US . My dealer says our prices are higher because Canada’s overall sales with Yamaha are less than the US. Supply and demand I guess??? He is not moving too much off of the list price for 2012's, still has some noncurrent stuff he is trying to move…….

Back