• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are you guys seeing for pricing on 05's

I paid $7100 for my 02 viper (spring order_
I paid $8430 for my first 04 warrior (spring order)
I paid $7800 for my second warrior!! ANd they basically bent over backwards for me.. Im sure i could buy another for that!!..

Ive spent over $5000 in just parts, accessories, oil , clothing , etc.. at That one dealer!!

Plust before the yamahas i had bought a used 95 articat zr700(pile of crap) that i traded on the viper... Paid $1800 for the sled, rode it two years, and traded back to them for $1850.. Good deal.. Although the sled hardly ever ran!!

Rather than buying a used stinky two stroke, I've decided to get my wife a '05 RS Venture. My local dealer, Brother's Motorsports in Brainerd, MN, will sell me one for $7,575 (he keeps the $800 in Yamaha Bucks) plus tax and $75 in BS and registration fees. I've bought 5 sleds and waverunner from him (Steve) in the past and he's always been fair with me on parts and accessories. I plan on buying two four wheelers from him this summer. Steve knows my name and treats me respectfully.

I snow checked a RS Vector ER for my wife last month, I know the price I paid isn't his normal, walk in the door spring price. From what I'm reading here, it is near or at his cost. This is the 3rd new sled from my dealer in the past 4 years. When I went in to see the 05's, he laid out the price for me, no haggling, just how he treats loyal customers. I too spend a fair amount of $ at this dealership, get reasonable discounts and priority service. He has also taken in my old sleds and sold them for me. (Saves him fronting the money to pay Yamaha in the fall, and with the snow check program, I don't need it till spring anyway.) When I bought my first sled there, I had a Pol, wife a Doo and the boy a Cat. Now I'm on a Warrior, the boys on a Viper and next year the wife will have the Vector. I hope he makes some money on me......I want him to stay in business for the years ahead, dealer loyalty has paid off with customer loyalty.

I have been checking around central MN and have found on the average $8,100 on shorty, $8,400 on Warrior with no other incentives or interest rate reduction. :lol:

RX-1 Liter, Rusty Palmer's in honesdale, Pa (570)253-4507. I have spent alot of cash there over the years but a freind of mine said they gave him the same deal. $7900.00 plus tax but you have to put a deposit of $300 down before the end of march or april i think.

Thanks Yamaha 423. I ended up trading with my dealer this weekend. I traded an 02 Viper with 5200 miles for an 05 Rx-1 ER for $3,700 plus tax. I don't think I could have gotten more then $4k for the Viper outright so that means I paid about $8100 for the RX-1.

Back