• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What does every one do to pass the dog days of summer fun

hossZ28

Still has a yamaha powerplant!
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat XF 7000 LTD
I was just wondering what recreation activities everyone does during the summer months while jonesing for fresh powder I myself bought a clean 83 Honda Nighthawk 650 I ALREADY KNOW I HAVE VENTURED AWAY FROM THE TUNING FORKS GUYS and I apologize but price and style played a big part in the purchase and at the age of 40 I am going to take up street bikes and see if I enjoy and maybe upgrade in a couple of seasons

Well we have a 2004 Royal Star Venture. Carol and I go on a few one day trips as well as weekenders and for our 25th anniversary this year I think we will be doing a two or three week tour of Eastern Canada catching Niagra Falls and coming home on the state side.

Yacht Racing.

39 foot custom 1 Ton.

Attachments

• Dcp_1400.jpg
    Dcp_1400.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 192
Some of my toys

Attachments

• jet ski.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 3,362
  • rm125.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 3,359
Sibola said:
I've got started into flying RC airplanes this year. 4-wheelin, fishing, flying ultralites, and working a 2400 acre farm.

Regarding radio control, you have my complete sympathy. It can easily turn into one of those hobbies that will last a lifetime (just like sledding) I've progressed through about everything you can do RC, now find myself messing with gas powered 3D stuff. Lots to learn.

I ride around on an 84 1200 Honda Goldwing, only it's a stripped down model. Not many of them around. I like it because it doesn't have all the bulk of the fairing and luggage. Still pretty easy to toss around, play.

Polaris quads for exploring.

My wife and I camp, boat, fish, hike, bike and do the usual tourist things when on the go (love scenic drives). Like antiquing too but have enough now. This year I plan on taking in some Auto shows as well. I like trying new things, for example, this Spring I went Zip lining with my son and daughter at MarbleZip Tours and that was fantastic! And kayaking is on the list.

And the link below shows our new summer Toy.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=88727

I mountain bike. Pic from a 50 km trip last Saturday

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 166
And also going around thinking how to paint my sled...

Back