• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What the NYTRO is supposed to look like....

4strokesmoke

Extreme
Nytro conversion in progres.... (dont mind the ugly ski-dont)
:Rockon:
DSCF1674.jpg

DSCF1675.jpg

DSCF1678.jpg

I will try to get pics of my sled in a couple weeks.I'm putting a nytro winshield on and riser,hanguards,gytr front's ohlin rears,and a 136" kit.

The hand guards work great :Rockon: i took it for a spin around my house with no gloves and they gave good protection from the cold...

to finish my conversion i just need Fox floats' a piggy back for the rear, 2" riser' Boss seat " gearing and a Ulmer agressive clutch kit ;)!

How far into the conversion are you 4stroke? I'm interested in substituting parts on my Vector, but may stop at the shocks. The bars, handgards and seat swap would be cool though.

If I were thinking of going the full route, I think I'd just trade up.

There is alot of difference btw a Nytro and a Vector i dont think youll get that rider foward by adden riser blocks.

yamaslob said:
There is alot of difference btw a Nytro and a Vector i dont think youll get that rider foward by adden riser blocks.

I'm still a little confused. From what I understand, the steering shaft is in the same location on a Nytro, but the special riser is what puts the bars farther forward. Makes kind of an odd steering setup. That along with the higher seat tends to place the rider a little farther forward. Am I close or way off base?

Personally, I just want to work on the shock department to get my Vector to take the bumps a little better. I like the warm windshield, but hand gaurds would be nice. I've gotten my knuckles with branches plenty of times.

All i know is the rides are totally different i rode last years vector vs a ntyro, just the hole feel and the way you sit is totally different.

It's the riser what's different all you have todo is buy a rox pivot riser and you can move the bars forward on the vector.They have one just for the vector.

Back