• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What to carry ?

diesel kid

I am sure its been talked about but I am tired of searching. Coming off a 2 smoke not really sure what I need. With my rev I actually carried a spare recoil haha dont have to worry about that. siphon ? jumper cables? a spare plug or two ? any wrenches or other hand tools ? I always have a lighter, spare belt, and a flashlight. what do you guys think?

check what tools you need for adjusting your front/rear suspension, headlight pod, & tensioning your track.

make sure you carry a spare belt.

spark plugs & jumper cables are nice to haves, but probably not necessary.

fuel siphon maybe?

Been driving 4 stroke yammies since 02
never changed a plug...ever
bring a spare belt & tow rope to tow your buds
reinforce your back bumper..really...08 nytro towed so many doos I pulled off the rear bumper...honestly!!!!

Always carry a tow rope and a set of piston rings for the Rotax 800. Then you will get a lot of friends in the Doo camp...:)

Seriously, it all depends on how remote trips you are going to do. Though, never leave home without the tool kit and a spare belt.

Did someone say tow rope????

257-1.jpg

tow rope
siphon
first aid kit with stay free pads and tampons
lighter
toilet paper
rope
duct tape
colapsable shovel
4x8 or larger tarp
samll axe and or hand saw
knife
flare gun
pull ties
guanlets
trash bags
hot hand packs
led head mounted flashlight
condoms, just incase

and anything above or below.

BETHEVIPER said:
tow rope
siphon
first aid kit with stay free pads and tampons
lighter
toilet paper
rope
duct tape
colapsable shovel
4x8 or larger tarp
samll axe and or hand saw
knife
flare gun
pull ties
guanlets
trash bags
hot hand packs
led head mounted flashlight
condoms, just incase

and anything above or below.

Gee you sure don't fool around when you go riding!! I also like to carry a pair of visegrips and an adjustable wrench and some sort of multitool. I have had alot of polaris's :o| before this machine and I have learned to have all sorts of handy tools around cause you just never know lol

diesel kid said:
I am sure its been talked about but I am tired of searching. Coming off a 2 smoke not really sure what I need. With my rev I actually carried a spare recoil haha dont have to worry about that. siphon ? jumper cables? a spare plug or two ? any wrenches or other hand tools ? I always have a lighter, spare belt, and a flashlight. what do you guys think?

Did you have a can on your Rev?

Back