• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LinQ adapters

Using nylon bags to hold fuel containers or oil is asking for it…..

We were 30 min into a 3 day ride last year north of Quebec City - a guy in his Polaris nylon tunnel bag tore open dropping 9 l of 2 st oil on the trail.

Everyone else in the group had to carry his oil for him - nice…..
Ms

We were 30 min into a 3 day ride last year north of Quebec City - a guy in his Polaris nylon tunnel bag tore open dropping 9 l of 2 st oil on the trail.

Ms
Good reason to own a four stroke.

Ms
Lol …. On four stroke … thats one way to look at it.. Bag has nylon sides, the top is hard and the gas tank is well constructed and really protective in there and out of view … This Artic Cat bag was on the sled when I purchased it so just a way to make use of it … Agree may not be the best but hey it works …

Anything new on this? Any new brackets hit the market in the last year? I like Bluebullets set up, looks clean. I'm concerned over the possibility of tunnel damage though. Is there many others here that can attest to putting 3gal of fuel on the back of the tunnel without damage?

I'm in Canada too, so Canadian supplier would be best. Duty can get absurd.

Anything new on this? Any new brackets hit the market in the last year? I like Bluebullets set up, looks clean. I'm concerned over the possibility of tunnel damage though. Is there many others here that can attest to putting 3gal of fuel on the back of the tunnel without damage?

I'm in Canada too, so Canadian supplier would be best. Duty can get absurd.
I would recommend the tunnel stiffeners from BOP , to be sure .
OR
Wait till it cracks and then put them on !
Or
Drive really slow and have no cracks and no fun !!

I carried the large Linq fuel caddy on my 17 SW without stiffeners and never had an issue. I did install BOP stiffeners to my 19 SRX and run the large fuel caddy and a bag on top and haven't had an issue.

I went with the LMP-2. It allows me to keep the 3gal linq caddy up by the seat.

Back