• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHATS EVERYONES OPINIONS ON THE APEX GT??

RocklandRX1

I HAVE A DEALER IN UTICA
THAT GAVE ME A PRICE OF $8900.00
NOW I'M WAITING ON MY DEALER TO GIVE ME A PRICE

AND I'M WAITING ON 1 OF MY FREINDS TO GET ME A PRICE FROM HIS DEALER (ALBANY AREA)

AIRWOLF,

Please keep me posted on your progress as I would like to join your group buy is possible.

Mike

Attachments

• overhead evac.JPG
    overhead evac.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 54
BRX-1 said:
THATS OVER $1800 OFF A GT?

DON'T SOUND RIGHT!

HOPE THERE IS THAT MUCH BUT, WOULDN'T THINK SO!!

BR

I'll say it doesn't sound right, I was quoted 10,050 for a GT..........gulp! :shock:

i'm getting the apex gt also, i was quoted $10, 100 from one dealer and $10,800 from another, i'm waiting for my dealer to give me his price which i hope will be much less.

I ordered my GT yesterday with deposit. Quoted $10,000 with no accessory allowance. Still going to work on him. That's a lot for a sled but the electric monoshock sold me.

1bad, how are you going to still work on him when you already placed the order? For the record, unless your price is out the door you appear to have paid (or should I say agreed to pay) about $900.00 more than several others on here.

BlueLightning said:
Fuelie, where do you get the best prices, i live east of Flint and am ordering an 06 and would travel to get a good price
I buy my sleds from Tom's Cycle in St. Johns. I get my pricing from Nelson's Speed shop in Greenville and Tom matches it. I heard that a few other guys tried this last year and Tom's sales guys got to the point where they said they couldn't match it anymore. I believe that Nelson's sells so much volume that they probably get a much higher kick back form the manufacturers at the end of the season. I'm sure they also do pretty well selling accessories with each sled too.

My small depost was to simply hold my place in line. There is nothing in writing regarding price, only what he estimated pricing would be. I still have leverage because I will travel a couple hundred miles if I have to to get a better deal, and I think I can. My hope is that he will match that deal. It has to be justified to compensate for the $200 I gave him. He only got 8 sleds last year so I got nervous if Yamaha gets all these new buyers and converts I think they'll get. It's a bit of a gamble, but I think demand will be very high in the fall. These are in my estimation the best sleds made and more and more people are converting. As to whether I'll pay $900 more than everyone else, that remains to be seen.

Back