• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's the skinny on the RX1 weight?

The weight difference from the RX to the RS should be a lot more than that.
Dry weight there is a 30 pound difference, why is there only a 12-pound wet wieght diff?
I rode both of them last winter ('05 models) and the Vector felt a lot lighter than the RX.
Cap'n

Sorry Captain Toyota, that is what they are. I weighed them several times. I also saw somewhere else the 12 pound difference. The Vector feels 100 lbs. lighter to ride. What surprised me the most was the weight of the Doo Rev GSX. That is supposed to be a lightweight sled. It even has electronic reverse. And it is only 54 lbs. lighter.

We also played with the ski weights to rear weight. With a rider the vector spread the weight more equally front to back than the RX. I guess that is why it feels so much lighter.

They are all just lousy light-weight's. My RS Venture TF is 724lbs.!!!!! Try to lift that in 3 feet of loose snow... LOL ;)!

Back